Friday, September 16, 2005

A rose in bloom


This rose is a lovely, yes? Do you think it is finished blooming yet? Well it isn't nor will it be for sometime yet and that is good...

Well, that is how I feel about My littleone and her bod, it is a piece of art the needs to be shaped and molded... I must tell you that I am very proud of My littleone for the other day she decided that she needed to reshape herself and of course she took the bull by the horns like she usually does when she has something in her mind... After seeing Cloud's subbies doing excerises she felt that might be the way to go, so with permission she asked Cloud to have ing ( the on line sub ) to send her the list of exercises that Cloud had given to His subbies.... Once she had received this list littleone began, but found she needed help, so once again with permission she contacted Cloud to see if He would show up at the condo to show her where she was going wrong... Cloud and I made arrangements to have Me pick Him up and wait for littleone to return home work and begin the training...

I decided I would be taking pictures of this training session.... I am knot going to show these pictures because in littleone's daily journal she pointed out and rightly so " i doubt either You or Cloud fully understand how difficult it was for me today to have YOU both here watching me exercise .. criticising.. correcting.. AND to have You laughing while You took pictures and saying "OHHHHHHHHH what a blog this is gonna make!!" i am NOT proud of my body.. "

So, I am telling you all and littleone that I am SO proud of her doing this physical training that I can and WILL say is: Go for your goal and you have ALL My suppose for it !!!!

Oh littleone, just remember this it is the WHOLE you that makes you My subbie knot just one thing, so don't sweat if your goals aren't reached by tomorrow, but rather as long as it is just reached !!!



Sir, proud owner of morningstar

1 comment:

morningstar said...

as always Sir You have found the right words to make the hurt go away... thank You.. for this blog of Yours.. for showing me that i can be what i want to be.. and i have nothing to fear....

Your littleone