Saturday, November 26, 2005

Brrrrrrrrrrrr



I have just chained littleone into bed for the evening and near caught frost bite......

Over the course of the evening I have felt the coldness creeping in more and more.....

I can only guess the cause is from littleone's morning's fit of anger with herself and the out burst of tears and yelling at her Sir due to the non working Christmas lights.... Since I am not truly into the Christmas spirit like she is I didn't lend any sympathy to her problem which I received a yelling at....I suppose I should have hauled her ass over the nearest chair and spanked the hell out of her ass, but instead I walked over to the couch and logged on to the computer and waited for her to come to Me....

After her finishing with the tears she proceeded to go to the basement to have a cigarette, when she finished littleone came upstairs and knelt at My feet with her head hanging low asking for forgiveness.... My response was to ask her what should her punishment be and to the she couldn't answer so I told her I would wait until she gave Me one..... Minutes passed and nothing silence..... Honestly I can't remember what happened next ( old age must be getting to Me sadly ).... The next thing I do remember is heading out to the stores to get some new lights and something to install them from the front shingles, but I could feel that the rest of the day was not going to be good at all.....

Moving along, W/we did find something ( although in My heart I know it wasn't what littleone really wanted ) that filled in the void of the old lights.....

After supper, I noticed that littleone's actions and movements were restless and in a way commanding that a good session should be given out...... Well I am sorry, but when I feel coming from her I will never give her the session she is looking for.....

Maybe I am totally wrong with the vibes I received from littleone today, but this is how I felt and the actions I took.....

Let's hope there is a quick thaw in the frosty winds hanging around this area.....

1 comment:

morningstar said...

oh lord Sir.. to read Your blog.. it sounds as though all i do is give You trouble.. and that breaks my heart..

morningstar (owned by Warren)