Sunday, October 28, 2007

Well it is Official.....

Let it be know near and far that I along with littleone now have a houseboy and it's name is drakor.

This afternoon the three of U/us drove over to O/our favorite BDSM store Il Bolero to see Johnny and Franca about getting houseboy his collar that will now be used while he is in O/our presence at all times. When W/we got back to the Condo it was pleasure to sign, along with littleone, the contract that was worked out and agreed on finally listing his hard limits all 34 of them.

Once the pomp and ceremony was done it was back to getting on with the normal routine that being houseboy cleaning the Condo ( he is also littleone's paid cleaning person ) then littleone getting down to her taking control of him which I have no doubt she is going to post all the details about that.....

So, I have now entered a new era in My BDSM lifestyle that being a Sir to littleone and a Co-Owner of houseboy, I wonder what is next?

3 comments:

morningstar said...

I wonder what is next?

this isn't enough Sir???


morningstar (owned by Warren)
co-owner of drakor

Buffalo said...

34 hard limits?

Anonymous said...

I'd love to see an example of those contracts... ;-)) Pleazzzzze... ;-)