Sunday, June 24, 2018

Well I NEVER thought I would ever make the following statement but after long and hard thinking, I have decided to step away from the BDSM Community ESPECIALLY the Kingston area BDSM community ( oh I can hear the cheers now cumming from them ) once and finally...

It has been make clear enough ( it has taken me a bit of time ) that no one gives a dam or supports me in anyway.  That was proven to me after m ( S ) wrote her blog calling me " her " stalker ( hell I haven't been hers since present Dom first played with her ) and got NO ONE'S support ( correction got one but really wasn't there ) in ANY way shape or form, but she SURE as hell did !!!

Now, all I have to do is decide what to do with all my BDSM equipment that I collected over the years to keep her happy...  I just don't want to shock the Kingston garbage/recycle collectors...

Finally, I guess I should have stayed with my love of Bondage and nothing more but I thought I was in love and wanted to satisfy the sub that I thought would be there until I died.

I would wish all to " have a knotty day " but my heart is NO LONGER in it...

No comments: