Saturday, May 14, 2005

Needling.....

Last evening W/we had a lovely session of needles. I thought I would give littleone a good session of flogging but somehow I just didn't think W/we were in the right frame of mind to have one, although it has been a such a long time since I gave her one....

I placed a total of 22 needles into littleone's ass, 11 on each of her cheeks in a sort of + shaped pattern as the photo shows.... After I placed about a couple needles into her littleone's started flight into sub-space.... I have come to the conclusion that all submissives have the same reaction to the needles, although I need to do it on several more subs to see if My thinking is correct on this matter....



An another side of needling though that I don't like is littleone's "back talking". Sadly I was forced this afternoon while shaving littleone's pussy to punish her with several hard hits with " Miss Christine" ( a small cane that our friends Christine and Norm gave Me ). It sounds strange but when I am forced to punish littleone for her mistakes it really gets to Me.

I can only hope in time I will be able to train littleone to My ways so I don't have to punish her. Don't get Me wrong, littleone is doing a wonderful job learning My ways, yet I feel from time to time that I am neglecting her training somehow. I don't wish to "break" her spirit that I love so much, but rather rain it in to a level that I can live with and won't be forced to punish her the way I have been.....


Sir, proud owner of morningstar

No comments: