Sunday, May 01, 2005

Well... I think you might like to know about Myself. The first thing is that I am knot a writer yet I do need sometimes to say what I am thinking or feeling, so do forgive Me if there are spelling mistakes or worse grammar mistakes...

Now for as long as I can remember I have always loved and enjoyed bondage, it has only been about three years since I have been in the wonderful world of BDSM...

I am presently a Dom ( or as to My sub Sir ) to a great submissive ( littleone ) that adores the D/s relationship we have although she would adore it even more so if it could be a 24/7 relationship however that can’t happen at this time....

Over My lifetime I have only loved bondage, yet a few years ago I somehow ( I don’t how or why ) found the world of BDSM entered My life. In this time frame I have learnt to give a flogging, wax play, knife play, needle play to name a few things...

I hope this gives you a thumbnail idea of who and where I am coming from...

No comments: