Saturday, February 18, 2006

Proud, and happy about it...


Well, there is something that is LONG overdue in saying......

I am proud of
morningstar, My littleone...

Although I have always thought that in My mind and in My heart, I really don't say it enough or correctly to her or to the BDSM world out there..

Over the past 5 years almost, she has made Me proud that she has choosen Me to be her Sir.

  1. she has made Me proud that she has put up with My demands....
  2. she has made Me proud of the way she has taken the whipings/floggings that I have given her even when they have gone to far or knot the correct way they should have been given...
  3. she has made Me proud of the way she has conducted herself when I have invited guests over to the Condo or given a party....
  4. she has made Me proud the way she organizes the Sunday Monthly Munches.....
  5. she has made Me proud of the way she had dealt with her job and the stupid way they run things....
  6. she had made Me proud of the way she deals with My vanilla world friends.....

I am sure that I have missed a lot more things that My littleone makes Me proud of her....

There is something else, she will always make Me proud even if she screws up on something.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is always good to know that someone is proud of what you do and who you are....