Thursday, March 09, 2006

A Rock and a hard place

I don't know why I am really writing this blog as I am dam sure it is going to cause trouble down the line, but this seems to be the week for that.....

Certainly I am sure, other Doms have gone though the same, if knot, the exact thing I am going through and that is the Vanilla world is butting into the BDSM world and it is making them guilty that they aren't there for their submissive.

This week My littleone is on " Spring Break " from work, something she always looks forward to in a BIG way since it falls almost at the end of Canadian Income Tax time and this year was worse since the fools in the " head office " decided to screw up the computer system in a big way. littleone, always takes getting things correctly done personally so the tension around the condo has been a nightmare. Every time I put out one fire for her another one would start. Now that her troubles are behind her she was thinking/hoping/wishing that I could/would/should beat the hell out of her, tie her up into knots for hours, D/s her every minute of the week, WELL it didn't happen and even if she wouldn't say it/hasen't said it.... she is upset and I don't blame her!!

As the week has progressed My D/s side has been pushed to the limit since My vanilla side has made Me be strong and full of decisions that should have been made by others but haven't. What this has caused Me to feel so dam guilty I am about ready to jump off the nearest bridge and the only reason I haven't is there are 3 to choose from and I am fed up of making decisions.... or just maybe go and hibernate under the nearest rock....

I am feeling caught between a rock and a hard place.....

So fellow Dom's here is the question:

What do I do to make sure My littleone isn't upset and still maintain My sanity?

2 comments:

morningstar said...

try listening to Your littleone... she.. *I*.. am not upset.... i don't even mind not seeing You this weekend.... i DO understand all that You are going through... i do!!!

i will still be here when it is all over......

with a deep abiding respect.......
morningstar (owned by Warren)

CLoud said...

my answer use your little one as she so desperately wants to be used. As your sub. That is all she wants to be there for you as you have been for her. It is okay for Dom/mes to have stress and burn out and all those fun words that vanillas use .Unlike vanillas Doms are making decisions for two people if not more

As in the film seretary your littleone would sit and not move from that desk if it made you happy and really all she needs to feel good is the joy of making her Sir happy. You just got to let her in side the armour. It does not make you less of a shinning knight it makes you more complete.

My 2 cents that is