Sunday, June 03, 2007

Occasionally.......

Well the weekend is almost over and I have just finished doing one of My favorite things, see the pictures below about these two things.... ( hope littleone can see the marks on her ass since she didn't think she had any, something W/we both stride for butt seem to fail no matter how hard or long I hit )

Occasionally, a Dom has to stop and have a good laugh at what cums out of His slave's mouth during a flogger ( something that happens when One doesn't use a gag ). This afternoon while I was giving littleone a sound beating that she has been looking for, I asked her one of My test questions to see if she was past the state of no return " littleone, why do you love Me? " and her answer was the following " because You beat my ass.... occasionally ". Normally the reply to that question is just " because You beat my ass" butt when I heard the latest version I just had to laugh.....

Overall this is the kind of a weekend that I DO enjoy, spending time with good friends ( W/we were invited over for supper and an evening of fun with old Lifestylers, that have now turn vanilla ), working on My trains and playing with My littleone.... and balancing everything without any problems....



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a very nice week end!