Monday, June 18, 2007

Sometimes it just happens.....


First off, as My littleone pointed out in her blog I got a new SLR camera a Nikon D40 18-55mm system... Wow what a camera, it is going to take time to find out all the things it can be done with it, it ain't like My old Pentax 1000 SLR.

So needless to say I HAD, just had to take some pictures of My littleone doing what she loved doing the best.... I think the pictures say much more than My words so I am just going to let you see the results of the weekend that really didn't seem to go the way both of U/us wanted to but sometimes it just happens.... Oh yes, I have also added some of My favorite shots of her too...






3 comments:

morningstar said...

thank you thank you thank you Sir.. it could have been so much worse !!

i think i can breath again..

morningstar (owned by Sir)

Buffalo said...

There ya go! Gotta ask - is one person's worse another person's better? There is more?

BlazngScarlet said...

You're gonna LOVE the Nikon!
It's all my ex-husband (professional photographer) used, and so now do I.