Sunday, July 29, 2007

6 and counting....



Well today was O/our 6th anniversary together as Sir and slave. Over the years W/we have had O/our ups and downs, butt thank God more ups than downs.
I am sure I didn't give littleone everything she wanted today, but this isn't out of the norm, butt I do hope I gave her a few things to remember this year's event as the pictures show below...




you should be able to see the puddle ( more like a pond ) of littleone's 6 organisms...



Below is the Dragon that littleone gave Me to symbolise My being her Dragon...

Thanks littleone for putting up with this Old Sir :-)))

3 comments:

CLoud said...

Nice work interesting and creative use of the number six.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Very nicely done... I'm sure you had a wondeful 6th anniversary!!!