Monday, January 26, 2009

A failing weekend...


Well the report card is in and I failed the weekend... First off W/we went to the curling outing for My military association and was it was to be My first assignment since I became an Ensign and My new position, the Garrison photographer, and the camera battery ran out of power :-( the only thing that is going to save My butt is the " old " Garrison photographer was there so he carried on taking the pictures. Oh I also found out that he was promoted to the rank of second in command at the time I becoming a Ensign, and I should have known that, another goof...

The bigger failing grade was with My littleone this weekend. I know she doesn't like change and having to show up at My new digs is a large change for her! Having her over here and without the toys she has become accustomed to was too much for her I think since Sunday was a lost cause. Oh, I tried to use a small strap that I have in My Black bag that I have to use on other subs that wish to play without using My littleone's toys ( a safety thing ), I ordered her over to a chair and to stand and I started in on her ass, nothing really so I changed to My hands and still nothing really, but I did think I would get some reaction in My mind but all I really got was an afternoon of a subbie on the sofa pouting or at least that is the way I read it.

W/we had Chinese food for Saturday's noon lunch and the left overs I thought My littleone would like to take home butt even that failed she left them all and took none home even though I told her to..

I am wondering if that old saying is really true, you can't teach an old dog new tricks for I have tried to please her in the ways of BDSM and I keep failing over and over again. I know she is a good slave/subbie/servant and deserves better, a Master that can handle all her needs not one that continues to fail the grade, I guess I should turn in My " Sir " commission?

5 comments:

Buffalo said...

Bullshit, my friend.

Cindy said...

things are not always as bad as they seem Sir. i think you are being very hard on yourself for naught.
hugs,
Hisflower

selkie said...

how we flail around, we human beings! loving so and seeing in ourselves failure and wrong turns. Judging by her lack of blogging, I think Your Little One is probably chastising herself far more than even You could. Frankly, form the outside looking in, You are quite an incredibly wonderful Sir - and from reading all Your Little One's writes- she thinks so too -

Any relationship - and that goes for BDSM-based ones just as much (if not more, somehow there always seems to be an even more emotional element due to the intensity), it is an ongoing learning process - a "Journey" indeed...

but Your care for her, and her unwavering adoration of You will I hope prevail and help You both work through the rough patches.

wbmsic said...

What selkie said!

Sir said...

Thank you all for your comments, selkie, you must make your Master proud with those kind words.