Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sir's Sunday report






Well normally My littleone writes a Monday report blog on the weekend's events or lack of them, well I thought I would get one out to Y/you before she has a good at it, also I have the pictures to show Y/you and she doesn't.

In a nut shell, the weekend really started off on Thursday instead of Friday as My littleone took O/our oldest Grandson and Myself to see " Walking with the Dinosaurs " and what a show it was. I have been trying to find the correct word to describe it and I still haven't but I would strongly suggest that if you have the change to and you are enjoy seeing " live " shows then go by all means it is worth it in My opinion.

Now moving on to Friday, I decided that W/we should attend the " FetLife " munch that was being held later that evening. It was good to see old friends that W/we hadn't seen or heard from even though the turn out wasn't as many as the hostess had planned on ( just ticks Me off that people say they are going to attend then don't show up ). MsV did a good job in any case.

Saturday, was a lazy day for both of us although I thought it was time for Me to do a bit of BDSM even though littleone's fridge decided to act up and W/we needed to wait for the repairman to show but no time was fixed.. I got out the permanent maker and placed My mark on her. This is the first time I can remember I have done this and it won't be the last time either. I thought it would be nice for her if she had her tits wrapped in leather. It is always nice to see them go purple. After awhile I got up again from My computer reading and got out a small but nice leather flogger and went at her pussy and thighs :-))..

Sunday well it was washing and ironing for her, but with a little fun to think, of a couple of nipple clamps with bells attached placed on her pussy lips. After awhile she was told to get over to the hassack and kneel down and spread her legs open. Once in that position I went at her pussy nice and fast to give her a well deserved orgasm.

The rest of the day until I left was done doing vanilla shopping and talking....

For more details I am sure My littleone will be posting to her blog although she might be a tad late with it as it is her official first day at her new location of work.

Finally I have to make a note to Myself to start shaving that hairy little puss again since it looks as My littleone isn't getting every last hair on it off...

1 comment:

drakor66 said...

glad to see you had tome to have fun