Monday, April 19, 2010

Darn, I could have had a .......

I could have had a submissive....
I could have had a loving lady....
I could have had a lifetime companion...
I could have had a friend....
I could have had sleepful nights...
I could have had fun times....
I could have had a step family...
I could have had grandsons...
I could have had a life...

but instead

I won't now because I did something very foolish, stupid ( use what ever words works here ) and one of the worst parts is I will never 100% understand why....

Before for that fateful day of March 8 2010 I had been talking to good friend about the fact something was going wrong with the relationship, but I couldn't for the life of me figure it out. Unfortunately for me my time ran out before I could figure it out or go to the next step and do something that every Master/submissive should always do, communicate, before the sh*t it the fan and it was over forever since I screwed that up too.

All I can say is I am so very, very sorry I hurt people and one person in particular that I loved so very much about. I wish I could take back all the hate I caused!

Well all this mess is my fault but I could have had, only if....

9 comments:

Buffalo said...

If you want something, go get it.

Cindy said...

i agree with buffalo....at least try.

Anonymous said...

It's interesting that the one that was the Dominant, and the one that is supposed to be in all about control is seemingly falling apart whereas the one that would be in the dependent role has just taken back her control.

It's even more interesting to watch her actually thrive.

Sir said...

Anonymous, Are you saying that a Dominant can't fall apart when He has lost his submissive of almost 10 years that He has loved and cared for?

Buffalo and Hisflower, I do believe that I have blown any chance of getting what I want at this stage of the game :-(

Warren

Anonymous said...

I wonder that too? Are Dominants not human, do they not have human feelings?
Of course they do! Fall apart, grief, cry, whatever it takes to be able to go on! Love doesn't just go away...and it hurts to feel you have lost it, whoever you are...

Annelin

Florida Dom said...

Of course, it's very emotional for you when a long, loving relationship ends.

Just want to wish you the best in dealing with your grief and your loss.

FD

Sir said...

Thanks everyone for the support...

Anonymous said...

I have lurked about both of your sites for some time now. I feel both of you are torn. It is so sad. Hope things work their way through to where you are both feeling better.
Beth

morningstar said...

All I can say is I am so very, very sorry I hurt people and one person in particular that I loved so very much about

And you will continue to hurt me if you commit suicide.