Sunday, March 17, 2013

Silence....

I wrote a blog the other day http://sirwt.blogspot.ca/2013/03/when-is-it-time-to-call-it-quits.html on a question that had been running around in My head for awhile, well to say the least it did more that I ever thought it would...

I hurt a person I care for a lot and I should have known it would have, since most if knot ALL My blogs cause troubles...

You would think I would know to keep My mouth shut over My 60+ years but I haven't and it now is coming back to kick Me in My ass in so many ways!!

Well, I think since My words have hurt folks and caused pain ( and knot the type wanted ) I am going to now stop it and go silent with My thoughts.... 

4 comments:

morningstar said...

i AM sorry that You Sir have decided to go quiet - because of Your last blog and my over reaction to it.

You had a whole mess of supporters even on my blog... it was pointed out to me quite clearly that i had over reacted and was wrong. If anyone should go quiet it should be me. (yet here i am writing - le sigh)

Just so You know - i have NEVER needed Your strength - Your grounding as much as i do now.

Your little me

Sir said...

morningstar....

I am there for you, ALWAYS!!! even if I don't write a blog...

W

Hil said...

You don't write often but I enjoy it when you do. It is nice to see the view from the other side of the coin.

Please reconsider

Hil

Sir said...

@L/lili, I await your visit. Oh, in Kingston it doesn't snow so Y/you are fine to show up L/lili :-))

Nice hearing from Y/you it has been way too long...

Warren