Tuesday, May 16, 2017

You try to be nice and you get kicked in the ass....

This morning one of my American relatives posted this photo ->>
on Facebook and knowing how much the Ex liked camping I left a comment about this, well didn't she respond.  Below is the way the conversation went:

Me: My Ex, would have loved this...

Ex:  I DO love it ! especially now when I am sharing the fire with someone who loves it too :)

Me:  I am sorry I made almost 15 years of your life a living hell... I'm paying the price for it....

Ex:   sorry -- I won't play this game with you -- you get to play IT all by yourself!

Me: I wasn't playing a game just though you would have liked this photo, it was YOU that started things again....


ALL I was trying to do was make nice and all I got was a kick in the ass in MY opinion and accused of " playing games " and I would think in others too or have I been so poisoned that I am wrong and if that is the case, then what the hell is my use of staying around.

It is bad enough I can't forget the almost 15 years we were together or the fact that I changed my WHOLE life because of her wanting to live in Kingston and now at the end of the month she is leaving and she has clearing finished with me and gotten everything she wanted no matter what it has cost me...  Somehow almost ALL the former friends and acquaintances here in Kingston have forgotten I ever lived here...

How do I end this, God knows, sadly he isn't able to tell/show me and I am getting the end of things.

Am I bitter? no just totally confused and hurt that I could have been so dam foolish, well my mind and heart are both saying it WILL NEVER happen EVER again which sure will make a lousy life one I am not looking forward too...

No comments: