Sunday, July 30, 2017

July 30 2017

Well usual I don't know why I am here but since I don't have any medical assistance anymore ( now unlike before it is my choice ) to go talk things over, now to be fair to the MDs I don't know how they could help me anyways, I am WAY passed that....

Yesterday would have been " our " anniversary but this year was different, I REALLY didn't care if S was in my life or knot.  She had moved away, " fallen " in love once again and wants me to forget I ever knew her.  Well, I am S butt I can't throw out almost 15 years of memories like you can!!  Also, I am a bit ( well more than a bit ) pissed off when S makes claims like the one she did the other day by saying something like this " Never before have I had a man who knows exactly how to make me cum. " it just isn't true, oh I am knot saying the new fella isn't doing a good job or how her Ex would like hearing this, but for me I she should said sorry I make a mistake as I am still cleaning up the ponds she left around here and back in DDO courteously from me.

Life around here is getting very boring and daily I think more and more why the hell am I still around when it seems no one wants me unless it is to help them out...  Surprise, surprise in a couple of weeks I will be getting my first overnight guests since I moved to Kingston.  The biggest surprise is it is one of my Ex's and her husband from back home.  Part of me looking forward to their visit while at the same time I am scared I am going do or say something that is going to piss them off since I have become a very much " Grouchy Old Man " and they are one of my few ( very few ) friends left I have in this world.

I have had a weird, but interesting Sunday afternoon.  For the pass months now I have become more and more a nudist and have signed up to several websites on the Net.  Today I got a FB message request that I decided to allow.  It turned out to be someone from Scotland offering me a couple of  nude places that might be good hang out not realizing I lived in Canada ( sadly there aren't many around here ), when I touched base with him he wasn't around right then ( butt did show up later ) so I talked to his lady.  Well after awhile ( I really don't know how ) we ended up me making her cum via words something I haven't done in years, many years and I sort of enjoyed it although I did have my worries I was cheating on him, but when I talked to him about it he said it was ok with him and since his lady was asking if we could do it again I had a long talk to him about it and he did clear it to do it again IF it happens again....  This WORLD is weird...

I am thinking of maybe, just maybe I might start going back to a couple of munchies around here although I am really scared, REALLY SCARED, I don't do well going to places/meeting with people but especially with people that I once called " friends ".

Well that is what has been on my mind lately although I am sure I have forgotten something or don't wish to bore you...

No comments: