Saturday, April 07, 2007

Playing Second Fiddle????


littleone is feeling like she is a second fiddle because of school people, family and Me and she is sad, in tears at My feet and I really don't have the answers that I need to give her....

First off, the school people ARE treating her like a second fiddle and I am really thinking of going to her boss and telling him to smarten up along with his staff or I will tell/order her to go on LTD again... Of course this isn't really going to help her as the salary will be cut too much to live the way she is now ( and she isn't living high on the hog either )...

Family, well I am letting this one pass, at least for the moment.....

In My mind I am feeling like I am walking a tightrope, caught between a rock and hard place. I tried to explain this to littleone but I only succeeded in making her cry ( and knot the happy crying ).


The one thing I want littleone and everyone else to know in MY books she is:



No comments: