Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I don't care, I am saying it any ways !!!

I know I shouldn't say anything, but I am going to any ways and if no one wants to believe me well, I don't give a Fuck !!!

I have sat back and said nothing for the past little while ( oh I did last week, but it was never posted ) regarding morningstar's ( for those who don't know, my former collared person ) new search for a better BDSM lifestyle and life in general, well today she blogged that she has found it.

Here is the part that you might not believe, but I don't care what you think, I AM SO VERY, VERY HAPPY FOR HER and it doesn't matter what happened in the past 10 years or who was right or wrong or anything else for that matter, she has FOUND her way and that is all that counts!!

WAY TO GO morningstar, have a WONDERFUL LIFE......

ps: see that " virus from hell " did some good for ya!

2 comments:

Florida Dom said...

Congrats to you on taking such a mature attitude and wishing her well. I hope you also have a wonderful life.

FD

Anonymous said...

It is interesting that on the later post you have removed the right for comments.