Friday, May 12, 2006

Will that be Chinese??

Well, first let Me tell everyone that things around here are working themselves out and I have to say that everything is going along nicely, so My thanks to everyone that offered their best wishes along to Myself and littleone..

A couple of weeks ago while O/our best friend Cloud or now as he is going to be known around the condo as drakor, aka dave, was over here looking to get some nude pictures taken, I started to " fool " around with a set of chopsticks on littleone, well I opened up another can of worms sort to speak...

Tonight after dropping in for a cup or two of coffee at drakor's I decided to stop off at the local Dollarama store ( for those outside Canada, it is a store that sells all sorts of things for just $1.00/tax no matter what it is ) to purchase a couple of sets of pretty Chinese chopsticks



to use on littleone. Well you should have seen littleone's eyes light up with all the pretty choices that they offered. littleone thought I would only be purchasing one set, but the photographer in Me had other ideas, I ended up purchasing 4 sets to be used in some photo shoots....

littleone has had only one thing on her little subbie mind for the past week, that being willow switches that W/we picked up last week. I wish to publicly thank swan's Master, Raheretic, for all his fine detailed information of willow switches. So, I am hoping and planning of using that information to good use tomorrow once W/we ( drakor, Daemonica and littleone ) return from O/our shopping trip to Il Bolero to purchase an old fashion " HeadMaster's " cane to use on littleone's ass... Well I thought I would take littleone's mind off those switches and use a set of chopsticks on her tonight even though her pussy wasn't shaved yet ( that will be done tomorrow without fail ) and I do apologize to those who can't stand hairy cunts. Here are just some of the pictures I took...
















With so many other pretty chopsticks and with the combination of a mix and match littleone can look forward to many more Chinese chopstick sessions over the next few months....

2 comments:

CLoud said...

looks like you had fun after coffee

Unknown said...

You are most welcome Sir. Switching is my all time favorite form of spanking. I hope the information I shared enables you to have an exciting time and that liitle one comes to be a well and routinely switched submissive:)

All the best:)

Tom

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.